#PPC: timeout while waiting for freeze

Bheemappa bheemappa at rasstechnologies.com
Thu Nov 22 17:00:46 EST 2007

Hello
      I am using BDI2000 debugger to debug our custom board which has
MPC7457 processor and Marvell's discovery-ii(MV64360) as host bridge. I
have
connectd target board to BDI using JTAG.I am getting the BDI prompt and
also its reading PVR number correctly, but when I am  trying to access
any memory location i.e 0xf1000000 using below command its giving below
error.

BDI> md 0xf1000000
#PPC: timeout while waiting for freeze

  Why this error is coming ? , can you give us more detailed description
for this error message , so that we can trace the source of error mssage.

 Regards
 Bheema
 RASS Tech Pvt Ltd
 Bangalore