Initramfs problem on virtex4fx

schardt g.schardt at fz-juelich.de
Thu Nov 22 21:01:55 EST 2007

additional i tried a initramfs rootfs with busybox

Freeing unused kernel memory: 1944k init
init started: BusyBox v1.7.0 (2007-11-07 14:29:33 CET)
starting pid 152eth0: XTemac: Options: 0xb8f2
eth0: XTemac: We renegotiated the speed to: 1000
eth0: XTemac: speed set to 1000Mb/s
, tty '': '/etc/init.d/

this looks very strange to me....

Georg