2.6 kernel hangs after loading device tree

charanya venkatraman charanya.venkatraman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:59:03 EST 2007

Hi,
      I got a solution to this.The problem was with the current speed
parameter in the DTS,as stated.You need to explicity specify the
speed.It doesnot get filled in from U-boot.You can also probabaly
check the kernel log buf to see what values are set for these
parameters.Anyways,changing the current speed made it work me and my
2.6 kernel is now up.

Thanks.
Charanya.