ML403 USB driver

Lorenz Kolb linuxppcemb at lkmail.de
Wed Nov 21 02:21:19 EST 2007

Hi,

we just tried the USB driver (from Peter Korsgaard) from Grant's virtex
tree.

Nevertheless we could not get the peripheral ports work as gadgets.
Has anyone tried (and probably fixed) that before?

Anyway, only one of the two peripheral ports seems to be active.

We use kernel 2.6.22 (as some usb related stuff has recently changed and the
driver would have to be changed), usb host works (usb-storage, cdc_ether,
some more stuff we tested)

Regards,

Lorenz Kolb