use of fsl, in lite5200b.dts in git current

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:18:09 EST 2007

On 11/7/07, Matt Sealey <matt at genesi-usa.com> wrote:
> Jon Smirl wrote:
> > Sometimes the fsl prefix is being used and sometimes it isn't. Look at
> > the two compatible strings. Which way is it going to be? Is
> > fsl,has-wdt right?
>
> fsl,has-wdt is right, at least since someone changed it.

What's the story with compatible?
I would think the gdt entries are wrong.

               gpt at 600 {       // General Purpose Timer
                       compatible = "fsl,mpc5200b-gpt","fsl,mpc5200-gpt";

code in drivers/watchdog/mpc5200_wdt.c would need to be changed to.

drivers/watchdog/mpc5200_wdt.c: { .compatible = "fsl,mpc5200-gpt", },

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com