Using Cypress EZ-Host on ML403/5

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Tue May 22 23:30:42 EST 2007

On 5/22/07, Peter Luan <peterluan at truebroad.com> wrote:

> Hey Grant, >>I've got it running on my board now after figuring out how to
> wire up external interrupts in EDK.  :-)
>

> (http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-embedded/2007-May/026965.html)
>
> What do you mean? I've patched my linux kernel-2.6.22-rc1 according to the
> followings:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.devel/53285
>
> and I compiled the kernel successfully, but my usb can't work very well.
> Could you tell me what I should do to make it work very well on my ml403
> board.

I'm sorry, I really don't understand what you're having a problem
with.  You need to provide a lot more detail about what you've done
and what does not work.

Also, please cc the mailing list when asking for help.  It's the
polite thing to do and there are more people than me who can help you.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.