MPC5200 ethernet communication stops unexpected

Eberhard Stoll eberhard.stoll at berghof.com
Mon May 21 17:43:58 EST 2007

Hi,
>   xlb = (struct mpc52xx_xlb *)MPC5xxx_XLB;
>   out_be32(&xlb->config,  in_be32(&xlb->config) | MPC52xx_XLB_CFG_BSDIS);

this modification seems to solve my problem, too (ethernet communication
stops unexpected / best comm tx task deadlock(?))!
As i described before ping -f triggered the problem in between 20
minutes everytime. With this patch my configuration to trigger the fault
run from Friday to Monday (> 60h) without any error!
So it seems for me this solved my problem, too!

Best regards,
Eberhard