ML403 How to change the version of Hard TEMAC from 3.00b to 3.00a?

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 01:54:26 EST 2007

Hi all

Again with another funny question !
Of course the experts here know the answers to this very simple question well but I have problems with them.

well , for using ML403 gigabit ethernet MAC I need to switch back to Hard TEMACE 3.00a module, because due to a problem with Virtex-4 Pre CES4 sillicon, 3.00b does not work.

now

1- Although xilinx knows this I can not understand why EDK 9.1.1 still generates it's base system using 3.00b core

2- How can I change the version of the used core from 3.00b to 3.00a?

thanks.