Simple Question about ML403 VGA (TFT) Controller

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 18:48:13 EST 2007

Hi all

I have seen many linux 2.6 drivers for VGA controller for ML403 but I do not know the answer to a very simple question about it,

How should I add the VGA controller module to my system in XPS?

The base system builder wizard ( EDK 9.1 SP! ) does not provide any option for this, and when I look at the IP repository I do not find any suitable modules to be added to the design.

Thanks