Howto set DIO on MPC-5200 Lite

Pedro Luis D. L. carcadiz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:12:45 EST 2007

Matthias Fechner wrote on Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:48:19

>Hi Pedro and Sylvain,
>
>Pedro Luis D. L. wrote:
> > Could you mean "GIO" ports?
>
>I mean the digital IO ports ok or general IO ports.
>What I want is to set a signal to high or low which should control a
>relais.
>
>I thought I can use the pin Dxx for that on the board.
>
>Best regards,
>Matthias

The digital IO ports in the MPC5200 Lite are called GPIO ports. You can use
some pins in the PSC ports and some Timers as General Purpose IO ports.
You need to define the behaviour of these ports in the Port Config register
or the Timer registers.

Best,
Pedro L.