Kernel support for the TI1520 PCI-CardBus bridge?

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Thu Mar 1 12:35:15 EST 2007

Hi all,

We're designing a new product and we want to put a CF card in it.  We're
thinking the easiest way to do that is to put in a PCI-CF bridge and we
would like to use the TI1520 because it's industrial rated which we need.
We can get the parts but TI is refusing to give us any support because
they're devoting 100% of their time to dealing with the Vista release. I'm
curious if anyone has ever successfully gotten this part to work in linux.
 I found it listed in pci_ids.h, but that doesn't mean it's actually
used/working.  I'm not looking for a detailed explination right now, we're
just trying to gage if this part would be a couple of weeks of work or a
couple of months.  Thanks for any info.

See 'ya!

Bruce