ARCH=ppc or ARCH=powerpc

Bhupender Saharan bhupi.saharan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:30:33 EST 2007

Hi,

All the new development is happening in arch/powerpc  architecure. So it is
good to use this architecure if you are upgrading the kernel. But it might
not work with kernel 1.1.2, As arch/powerpc need a structure like open
firmware for the parameters.

If you want to stick to 1.1.2 u-boot version then you shall use arch/ppc
architecure.

Regards
Bhupi