base system for avnet virtex 4 fx mini module

Glenn.G.Hart at us.westinghouse.com Glenn.G.Hart at us.westinghouse.com
Wed Jun 20 00:25:14 EST 2007

I am also using the Avenet MM.  The best luck I have had was using EDK8.2
and the updated board support from Avent.  Once I has these I was able to
add the TEMAC and PLB memory controller.  These seemed to be the key.  I
have not tried the flash device.  I am also having trouble with the
network.

Glenn

>Dear all,
>
>After brining up linux on ML403 I'm now going toward using AVNET mini
module as the next step

>I studied available examples from AVNET and I can not find any suitable
base system with both of TEMAC and Flash memory interfaces available in it.

>Does any body here can share his EDK project on AVNET mini module with me?
Mainly I need a base system with both of Hard TEMAC, PLB TEMAC and EMC
flash interface >available in it.