base system for avnet virtex 4 fx mini module

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 02:01:27 EST 2007

Dear all,

After brining up linux on ML403 I'm now going toward using AVNET mini module as the next step

I studied available examples from AVNET and I can not find any suitable base system with both of TEMAC and Flash memory interfaces available in it.

Does any body here can share his EDK project on AVNET mini module with me? Mainly I need a base system with both of Hard TEMAC, PLB TEMAC and EMC flash interface available in it.

thanks for kindness and help,
mohammad sadegh sadri