silicon motion sm502 or sm501

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Fri Jun 15 22:19:18 EST 2007

Hello, Pete!

pete c schrieb:
> Hi ,
> im looing for a silicon motion sm501 or sm502
> pci voyager gx demo board.

Try to get the newer SM502 one. Avoid the older SM501-AA revision.

> I saw a message of yours on a news group,
> do you know where i can get one of these,
> or do you have one i can buy from you?

I have a board here. It's still in use, so we don't sell it (yet).
We have a few SM501GX08LF00-AB (8MB Mem on Chip, Lead Free, Rev. AB)
in stock. If you need some samples, feel free to contact me off list.

Otherwise, ask Silicon Motion for your local Silicon Motion Distributor.
Then ask the Distributor...
In Germany, a SMI Distributor is HY-LINE: http://www.hy-line.de/

Regards,
--