Audio Dirver for the 403/405?

Stephen Neuendorffer stephen.neuendorffer at xilinx.com
Fri Jun 1 05:37:15 EST 2007

There is an opb core developed for the Xilinx University Program board,
which
has a similar hardware interface to the ML403 (i.e. no PCI bridge)
The XUPV2P web page with the opb_ac97 core is here:
http://www.xilinx.com/univ/xupv2p.html

I have a /dev/dsp driver (which I'll send to Bert directly) which limps
along in 2.6.
This core has a relatively small buffer and no master access to memory,
which
results in relatively poor performance, but it is a starting point.

Steve

labs.org] On Behalf Of bert_maxel