EST's VisionClick debugger fixes for Elf files from GNU tools

Richard Danter radanter at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 28 21:20:40 EST 2007

On 25/07/07, Chong, Zhia Howe <zhia.howe.chong at intel.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>             I am currently learning to use VisionClick with the VisionICE
> II debugger. Are you aware of using it in Linux? I can only use in VxWorks
> OS. If you know how to use in Linux, mind show me some steps in doing it?

Yes, depending on what version of vClick and vICE  firmware you have it is
possible to debug some things in Linux. What are you trying to do exactly?
Debug the kernel, modules, applications? What is the target? vClick is old
now, Wind River has newer and much better JTAG/BDM tools (Workbench OCD) for
working with Linux.

Rich