Circular queue

Misbah khan misbah_khan at engineer.com
Wed Jul 25 16:26:33 EST 2007

hi ....

Yes ofcourse there is a data structure for circular buffer implementation in
the driver but for the version 2.6.10 and onwards. Just see the
documentation on header file <linux/kfifo.h> I myself never tried with this
,where in i had implimented a circular buffer in the kernel and you need to
take care with the read index and write index. I suggest you to built your
own circular buffer insted on relaying on the standered because as far as i
know you should not relay on something new and untested . If you feel any
problem in the implementation i can help you in that.

regard
Misbah