boottime kernel relocation, what I missed?

meerkat yiming at windriver.com
Tue Jul 17 05:36:55 EST 2007

Becky:

Thanks for the reply.   Agree I should read bookE, which given the short
schedule, it is still on my TODO list yet.

So are you saying linker does all the relative reference, that the bl  foo
is always relative even though the foo is defined in a different module? (In
my case, bl call is made in head.S, early_init() is defined in another file
setup.c).

Regards,

Jim