TQM5200 problems (kernel 2.4)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 6 08:13:27 EST 2007

Dear Kimmo,

in message <a44e83440707040751o4f2e195dte8c2edafd5f864c at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Problem #1: PPP unreliability. If I just fetch the latest 2.4 kernel
> from http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linuxppc_2_4_devel.git;a=summary

Did you try the 2.6 kernel tree?  It  will  be  much  easier  to  get
people's attention when you use a current code base.

Alternatively, you may ask us for support. We know that old 2.4  tree
pretty well.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is the  most  likely
to be correct.                                    -- William of Occam