Problems in the kernel for EP8260 Board.

deepesh at india.tejasnetworks.com deepesh at india.tejasnetworks.com
Mon Jul 23 17:51:44 EST 2007

Hi,

  I am having an EP8260 Board. And the linux I am using is from TimeSys.
I made a gzipped ramdisk.image.gz. Following are the last few lines
before the board hung.

NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.
Freeing initrd memory: 4389k freed
EXT2-fs warning: checktime reached, running e2fsck is recommended
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
Mounted devfs on /äv
Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
modprobe: modprobe: Can't open dependencies file
/lib/modules/2.4.7-timesys-3.1.180/modules.dep
(N
)

Thank you,
Deepesh