IGMP Snooping in Linux bridge

Chinmay Mahata chinmay_mahata at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:52:00 EST 2007

Hi All,
  I am new to this group and this is the first time I am sending any mail to this group. I am not sure whether it is the right place to submit my query or not. Please forgive me if it is not the proper place for the query.

   I am working on MPC8349E evaluation board and the kernel is linux-2.6.x. I got to implement IGMP(v2,v3) Snooping in the linux bridge. I want to know from where I can get IGMP snooping source code for Bridge. Or can anybody please tell me from where I can get some help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--Chinmay Mahata