mcpu options for AMCC440 with fpu

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 25 07:20:28 EST 2007

In message <1172299485.2993.8.camel at localhost.localdomain> you wrote:

> Indeed ! I was waiting for warnings or errors while compiling to tell me
> I was doing something wrong but I should not.

There might be situations where what you did was fully intentional.

"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,  because
that would also stop you from doing clever things."       - Doug Gwyn

:-)

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
History tends to exaggerate.
	-- Col. Green, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.4