Mpc875 Ethernet does not work under linux.

Cem Vedat ISIK cem.isik at karel.com.tr
Thu Feb 22 19:16:03 EST 2007

Could you please tell me how I can activate the menu to select mpc885ads?

--
Cem Vedat ISIK
cem.isik at karel.com.tr
Iletisim Teknolojileri
Tasarim Muhendisi

PGP Key ID = 0×6D7B02F7
fingerprint = 8C34 144C 999A 917C 8EA0 1199 C136 C114 6D7B 02F7

Bu mesaj Karel MailScanner ile tehlikeli icerik ve virus kontrolunden gecirilmistir.
KAREL A.S. - Bilgi Teknolojileri Bolumu
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Karel MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
KAREL A.S. - Information Technologies Department