8541E and vector table.

Steve Iribarne (GMail) netstv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 02:29:47 EST 2007

Hi Ami,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes I have the manual.  I guess I need to be a
little more specific.  I usually don't get down to this level of the
hardware.  It usually just works for me.

I have all the explinations etc.. of each vector, but in my memory, I
can't figure out how to map 0x0000_0700 to one of the SPR's.  I think
that's what I want to know. :)

-stv