8541E and vector table.

Steve Iribarne (GMail) netstv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 01:20:35 EST 2007

Hi.

I must admit, this stuff always baffles me a bit, so I need someone
who knows this to explain it to me.

I am using an 8541E and my system randomly crashes.  By randomly, I
mean at different times.  I have a BDI hooked up and it always jumps
to offset 0x0000_0700

I believe this to be a vector table offset, but I need to figure out
which interrupt it is.  I believe this is a hardware issued, because
if I look at that value, it looks to be default values.  In other
words, I don't believe I have it setup.

So the question I have is how do I figure out what that interrupt vector is?

Thanks so much.

-stv

--
/*