How can I boot a program from flash on ML403?

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Thu Feb 15 15:57:11 EST 2007

Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:57 AM Lorenz Kolb:
> Thus my current (dirty) solution is:

> Using SREC Bootloader from Xilinx' EDK to load a U-Boot and make
U-Boot
> load Linux both located on flash.
> Actually, it is quick and dirty, but it works fine for testing...

I use the same scheme (called 3-stage boot) but I don't see what is
dirty about it. For testing/debugging you even can load u-boot directly
into memory using XMD. Of course, image must be compiled to run from
memory, not flash.

BTW, do you (or anybody) have XTEMAC drivers for ML403 u-boot?

Regards,

Leonid.