multiple devices using ELDK NFS mounts

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 9 11:46:09 EST 2007

In message <0B45E93C5FF65740AEAE690BF3848B7A4AAF68 at rennsmail04.eu.thmulti.com> you wrote:

> ELDK is not an end-product, it's a starter-product ;-)

May I quote this? :-)

> Thank goes to DENX Software Engineering for their nice package.
> BTW, ELDK 4.1 has been released recently, and it includes among
> other things Xenomai and the long awaited uClibc support.

Don't expect too much. Wee added this because customers asked for it.
But I am not a fan of it. You safe some 800 kB or so in the target
root file system - and win a lot of trouble.

> PS: I am in no way associated with DENX, I'm just a happy customer who

Glad to hear that.

The next "long awaited" feature will be ELDK on Windoze. Available in
... say 30 minutes from now? :-)

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Hi there! This is just a note from me, to you, to tell you, the  per-
son  reading this note, that I can't think up any more famous quotes,
jokes, nor bizarre stories, so you may as well go home.