ML403 Hard TEMAC, PLB and Linux 2.6

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:30:38 EST 2007

Hi

First of all, I'm a beginner, so , my questions may be funny .... sorry for that.
Any how your ideas are very valuable for me

I'm going to have a gigabit ethernet link on ML403, I want to use 2.6 kernel
I studied almost all of the documents and posts regarding this issue in this forum, and I have these questions.
a very short answer is enough.

1- I want to use, ML403, Hard TEMAC and PLB TEMAC cores. Is there any ready to use design, or any reference design available for this?
I'm using EDK 8.1 and I understood that, when I choose the ML403 board , EDK does not use hard temac, so , should I add it manually? ( well this is funny, but the wizard does not use hard temac , is it true? )
Is there any ready EDK projects for ML403, with TEMAC and PLB TEMAC modules already inserted and cofigured? (I don't want to use GSRD ) ( If yes would you please put the link here )

2- Simply, Is there any driver available for linux 2.6 , for PLB TEMAC and Hard TEMAC modules? If yes , can you put the link here, so that I can download it?

thanks