ELDK glibc fcntl(socketFd, F_SETFL, flags) causes Seg Fault

Christopher Dumoulin cdumoulin at ics-ltd.com
Sat Feb 3 01:10:37 EST 2007

If that's your exact code, I notice you're not checking if the socket()
call succeeded. You may be calling fcntl with an invalid socket handle.

The first place I'd look is to make sure you've included 'Networking
Support', 'Unix domain sockets', maybe 'TCP/IP networking', and whatever
else you might need, when you configure your kernel.

Message: 6