Anyone success with 440GR Rev.B (1.1)?

Andriy Korud a.korud at vector.com.pl
Fri Feb 2 22:35:46 EST 2007

Hi,
I have complete system (U-Boot, Linux, userspace) running on 440GR Rev.A.
However after mounting newer chip revision (Rev.B, 1.1) U-Boot and Linux boots fine, however when trying to execute first userland application (init), I get:

Freeing unused kernel memory: 112k init
init has generated signal 4 but has no handler for it

I've tried everything - different compilers (3.x, 4.1.x), deifferent kernels (2.6.18, 19) - problem is 100% reproducible. Even when replaced busybox with printf("hello world") - the same.
According to AMCC changelog and erratas there are no changes in CPU core between revisions.

Anybody has an idea what should I check/try?

Thanks in advance,
--
Andriy Korud