port VNC to Xilinx ppc

Jeroen De Wachter jeroen.dewachter at intec.ugent.be
Wed Dec 19 20:20:39 EST 2007

Hi,

I believe you should be able to compile tightvnc
<http://www.tightvnc.com> for powerpc.

Could I ask the general steps to get a Linux system running on the
Xilinx ML403?
I've been trying to do the same thing here...

I'm particularly interested in how to compile a kernel (I'm using the
kernel tree from git.xilinx.com) using the BSP generated by Xilinx EDK
(9.1, for the moment, but I'll likely upgrade to 9.2 this coming friday)

Kind regards,

Jeroen De Wachter