Uboot and ML410

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 8 12:02:07 EST 2007

In message <14198812.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> When I try compiling with my tools I get the message
>  No rule to make target `hello_world.srec', needed by `all'
> Any way to work around this.  I have compiled everything else I use on my

Yes - just use a current version of the code (i. e. U-Boot 1.3.1).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Misquotation is, in fact, the pride and privilege of the  learned.  A
widely-read  man  never  quotes  accurately,  for  the rather obvious
reason that he has read too widely.
                - Hesketh Pearson _Common Misquotations_ introduction