Help with MPC5200 + Bestcomm + Local Plus Bus.... same problem [ifm ScanMail: oK]

jan_baldauf at ifm-electronic.com jan_baldauf at ifm-electronic.com
Fri Dec 7 21:58:56 EST 2007

Hello Roger,

i have read your message. I have now the same problem. I use a CPLD on the
Local Plus Bus. The CPLD generates interrupts for the MPC5200B processor.
Because of the quick signals, i want to use the Bestcomm unit, to push the
Data ( 3 x 16 bit register) directly into the memory. I use the same
Kernel. It would be nice, if you could help me, to program a linux driver
for that. Or maybe you have any examples. So looking forward for you
reply. Thanks a lot for your time.

best regards Jan Baldauf