[RFC] add 8-bit bus support to the Xilinx SystemACE device driver + minor clean-ups

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Fri Apr 27 16:28:22 EST 2007

On 4/19/07, Andrei Konovalov <akonovalov at ru.mvista.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached patch should be applied on top of the SystemACE device
> driver patch by Grant.

I just realized I never replyed to you on this one.  Sorry!

Thanks for the patch.  I'm getting the driver ready for mainline
submission now and I'll make sure 8 bit support is included.  I'll
also need your help with some more testing as I'm doing a fair bit of
rework on the bus attachment and error handling.

Thanks again,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc. P.Eng.