ML403 and PPC4xx_DMA ?

rvk rvkisley at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 05:51:30 EST 2007

The core itself for 405 will not have DCR: Device control registers - because
no device control bus. Have to look at board spec for whether there is a
replacement and what that is. Based on other comments you are on uncertain
ground, likely defining a few things yourself. Interesting that the base
header has a dep for DCRN based on that config.  I assume you have UG011 doc
from the Xilinx website.