2.6 Kernel , Xilinx Virtex and PPC 405 On chip memory controllers ( DSOCM and ISOCM )

Mohammad Sadegh Sadri mamsadegh at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:37:14 EST 2007

Then in mailing list I saw some where that AVNET mini-modules are using a version of FX12 FPGA which has problem with PPC caches and as the solution the caches should be off.

Does the kernel always turns on the caches? Or If I choose in the base system builder to not to use caches, the kernel will not use them?

Any special config parameter for this in xparameters.h?

thanks