Using Xilinx Framebuffer on ML405 and 2.6.20.4

Peter Mendham petermendham at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 23:46:17 EST 2007

Grant Likely wrote:
> Heh, I've got a driver.  I just haven't published it yet.  Give me a
> few days...
Fantastic.  I'm happy to be on the front line of alpha testing if that's
any help.

No worries with a few day's delay though, I'm trying to fit the TFT
controller into with my design with a TEMAC in it and I'm having some
serious issues meeting timing requirements.  The SystemACE controller
just gives up the ghost loading the kernel image.  If you or anyone else
has any tips on how to get designs that fail timing to work I'd love to
hear them.  The other thing is a sanity check: I've assumed the reason
the SystemACE controller is giving up is a bus mess-up caused by
timing.  Any better ideas?

-- Peter

believed to be clean.