Using Xilinx Framebuffer on ML405 and 2.6.20.4

Peter Mendham petermendham at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 19:13:21 EST 2007

Dear all,

I am wanting to use the Xilinx TFT controller from the ML403/5 reference
project (probably from ML300 as well) under a 2.6.20.4 kernel.  I have
Grant Likely's patchset applied in which there is a platform device
entry for the framebuffer.  Does anyone know if there is mainline
support for the Xilinx-style framebuffer?  If so, how do I enable it?  I
have included framebuffer support in my kernel build, but I assume I
need a driver also? Any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-- Peter

believed to be clean.