where is the sk_buff allocation

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:06:35 EST 2007

Dear all,
I am reading and understanding the Xilinx Temac device driver. I know that
hard_start_xmit() is used to transmit the packets. In this function, a
pointer skb which points to a sk_buff needs to be passed to show the
location of the socket buffer. But where is that sk_buff allocation
sentence, and how its address (skb) is passed to the hard_start_xmit()
function? I want to change the address of the sk_buff in my system and try
to fit this socket buffer in a pre-defined location.

Thanks for your telling.

BR
Ming