Using Cypress EZ-Host on ML403/5

Peter Mendham petermendham at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 02:17:27 EST 2007

Dear all,

Has anyone had the Cypress EZ-Host chip working as a USB host under
Linux?  It's the one that comes fitted as standard to ML403 and ML405
boards (probably other Xilinx boards too).  If not, can anyone tell me
where I should start?  Any advice at all?  Our own embedded device needs
to have USB host support and we are using an ML40x for development so
the EZ-Host is the preferred solution as we can prototype it.

Thanks in advance,
--Peter

believed to be clean.