MPC8245 Broadcom BMW board

Andy Gospodarek andy at greyhouse.net
Mon Apr 9 23:46:00 EST 2007

I would recommend u-boot.  You can probably boot CFE if you want, but
I found u-boot to be better.  I've used that board quite a bit in the
past and mostly booted u-boot/linux using the 2MB flash instead of the
512MB one.  You will want to make sure you have some kind of flash
programmer before  you start wiping out what is on there, but once you
get that working you should be fine.