events/0 issue

jack zhao jack_zhao at usish.com
Tue Sep 19 13:48:12 EST 2006

Hi,
	I encounter one problem when using PPC8347 system. I am using
gigafar driver in linux kernel 2.6.13.4 version, but when I make the driver
working, I start the samba function, and copy copy file from Windows PC to
PPC system, when copy action starts, the events/0 occupy 40% CPU usage,
while I using another system it is also linux 2.6.13, when copying file to
system, events only occupy 1%, most of CPU loading are in network. Could
some one tell me where is the optimization for that? Thanks.

Best Wishes
Jack Zhao
USI SH R&D Center 86-021-58966996-1122