Kernel module insertion issue with kernel 2.6.15

Prakash Jain prakash at ipinfusion.com
Tue Sep 19 04:30:27 EST 2006

I suspected it to be a kernel level issue (in insmod) that's why I
posted it for suggestion if someone else also has encountered it while
porting module from 2.4 to 2.6 kernel. I expected mailing list is to be
for any technical questions related to ppc-linux-kernel. I have to check
the GPL status of the module as it is a third party code (I already
mentioned it in my email).
Thanks for your words any way..
Prakash