Montavista Linux v3.1 Ethernet issue

Chun Chung Lo cclo at astri.org
Fri Sep 15 11:06:51 EST 2006

Hi all,

I anm currently working a STB project with a PPC405EP system. Our board
has 2 ethernet ports. But I just found some interesting issue:

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-embedded/2003-December/012790.html

This may be a old issue, but I would like to ask is this bug fixed in
Montavista Linux v3.1?

(the output of `uname -r` under the linux console is "Linux STB405EP_1
2.4.20_mvl31-405ep_eval #1 Wed Sep 6 11:54:22 HKT 2006 ppc unknown")

Thanks all.

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung

This message (including any attachments) is for the named addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain
sensitive, confidential, private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message and/or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.