How to move from /ppc/ to /powerpc/

Claus Gindhart claus.gindhart at kontron.com
Thu Sep 14 00:07:16 EST 2006

Hi Fredrik,

our Kontron board is not identical to the SYS-Board, but has the same processor/chipset.
We are also not using U-Boot, but the Kontron NetBootloader, and our FDT implemtation does not use the dts. We have implemented this from scratch using the available documents regarding the required data to be passed.
For this reason, this will not be helpful for you.

Best regards,
Claus