Any PPC system with working USB 2.0 host

Jamie Guinan guinan at bluebutton.com
Tue Sep 12 01:51:33 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to get ahold of a low-power, small form factor system with
support for USB 2.0 hi-speed host.  PPC would appear to be a good
solution for this.

I've tried 2 well-known embedded board vendors, and despite having USB
2.0 capable hardware, neither could provide a working solution.  The
"BSPs" from both vendors depend on out-of-tree patches, so I won't
bother this list with details.

Does USB 2.0 host on the KuroBox in fact work, with hi-speed devices?
Any other boards that are known to work?

-Jamie