asm/*.h files missing for ppc arch.

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 01:05:27 EST 2006

Dear all,
Now I am trying to compile a driver module for my linux 2.6.16 kernel in
ML403 with CPU arch Powerpc 405. But when I include linux/module.h, and
then in module.h it includes linux/sched.h, and then in sched.h it includes
asm/param.h and asm/semaphore.h and asm/mmu.h......, the compiling errors
of "no such file or directory" appear. I found that there are NOT such
files in asm/ at all.(the asm/ is linked to asm-ppc/ for PPC405 arch) Where
are they then? I think when compiling modules, we must include
linux/module.h and then these asm/*.h files, right? Any implies are
appreciated. Thanks a lot for your telling.

Regards
Ming