MPC8360E USB Host Controller Driver

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at tbox.biz
Thu Sep 7 21:24:30 EST 2006

> >    I am working in MPC8360E processor board. I want the
> > PowerQUICC II's Pro  USB Host controller Driver. In the
> > manual, they told that this controller does not belong to
> > UHCI or OHCI standard.
>
> Yes, you can call it FHCI if you like. :)
>
> >   I have doubt that whether Freescale has its own USB standard.
>
> The interface is stated clearly in the UM.
>
> >   Please give the link or patch for that driver.
>
> There is an 8360 host driver in Freescale LTIB BSP.  Please find it on
> www.freescale.com, if it has been released.

Could you give a direct link ? I've been browsing around the Freescale website
for an hour, downloaded hundreds of megabytes of archives but haven't been
able to find the MPC8360E USB Linux driver.

Laurent Pinchart

PS: Am I the only one to get lost almost every time when I look for
information on www.freescale.com ?