MPC5200 SPI interface.

Txema Lopez tlopez at aotek.es
Wed Sep 6 17:30:15 EST 2006

Hi all,
We are developping a Lite5200B based custom board and we are planning to
connect some SPI peripherals. But we are not sure about what MPC5200 SPI
interface choose.  Does anyone know what are the
advantages/disadvantages of use the MPC5200 SPI dedicated interface or
an PSC (PSC3) as the SPI interface?. The linux kernel includes both
interfaces but we can not see in the documentation anything about this
aspect. Any kind of information will be welcomed.

Best Regards,
José María López.